History of Mary Rosalie Swenson Christensen -- PART 9- Last Chance FOR BOATING; TIME FOR GRADUATION FROM DIXON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL TO PROVO HIGH SCHOOL L
November 13, 2020
Dear Family.
YES, If were going to get that wonderful boat ride before it snows, we had to do it right away.
Rosalie and Colleen went out to Utah Lake together on one of the last beautiful Fall days. They had to take turns being the one to pose on the boat and who would take the picture. So you can see who didn't snap the picture. Yup, it was me. And she confessed that she does't like to have her picture taken.
I am about 13 years old in this picture. I started loving physical activities when I was in Kindergarten.
So we were happy that two little humming birds were still gathering honey so that we could get good pictures of them,
Joan is really a whiz at bike riding. I bet she could win the first prize today if she signed up for it. I think I will suggest it to her.
So I did and guess what? She did take first place. She was kind of shy about going up front to receive it, but she made it alright and with big smiles to boot.
Summer moves on and our quartet keeps gathering for fun and a little bit of Summer School.
Here we see our Summer Quartet ready for School where they get to mix work and fun for well balanced learning to be completely eligible for any Summer Awards that will be given this day.
This group will be eligible for Singing Quartet. And "Wow are they good!
They answer to Joan and Carma Elliot, Rosalie Swenson, & Donna Moon. It is wonderful to have close friends we can trust with any secret. And we know that if any one of us carries a secret in her heart that not one of us will tell anyone about it, even if they threaten us with all kinds of ratty consequences.
Donna is a true lover of animals. This little fawn became friends when she found him in the back yard shivering cold and brought blankets out to keep him and (her) warm. And she feeds him every day. They both look so happy. It looks like he is whispering something in her ear. We can only wonder what it is. And she won't tell.
Donna Moon and her newly found baby Deer.
Now skip forward a month or two to Dixon Jr. High School Graduation Activities. I was 15 when I graduated from this school that I loved. Colleen and I were together again after our airplane adventure three years ago
7.How can I assist in maintaining World Peace -Colene Sornsen.
8. Graduates Responsibility to The World -Rosalie Christensen
23."Those Pals of Ours" double quartet direct by Alfred Swenson
This is gathering for signing yearbooks.
Some fun guys that liked to tease us.
We didn't have to know their names. just laugh and tease with them.- like, how many hands does it take to find a Newspaper? What question can you ask that doesn't have any of the last question's words in it?
Is everybody happy?
How many can you Identify ?
Boys?
Girls?
May the best man win!
Are these proper Question for those two top notch players?
What are their last names ?
Where did they live before coming to Provo High School?
Give the winner a hand shake.













Comments
Post a Comment