Oct. 2020

Dear Everybody,

This is just a little note to let you see some of the lovely pictures Heavenly father sent us Last week.

This first one was taken a couple of evenings ago when Peggy and I were walking home.  It brought the beauties of the leaves turning shades of red.  It was so beautiful that we simply HAD to stop and get a picture before we went into the house and lost the sun. 






This one is my favorite - just because this little bunny rabbit likes to keep me company.  And I like her company when I go to bed for my Nap and bed time at night.  I think Wendell likes for us to snuggle together when he can't be there.

 By the way, How do y ou like my new ha
 









Chee and Goose come to visit us every year.    They live in Colorado and after two years of hard work in her huge yard  helping with all the landscaping, which is now looking so good that they could take a vacation from it.

In fact they doubled back a little bit to stay a bit longer.  We enjoyed the visit and sharing our pictures with them.  Very Fun.  I hope that one day you can meet them.  The have so much together that is mixed up with a great deal of hard yard work.

We look forward to next year when we can do something fun with them again.





Love, Grandma Rosalie and Daughter Peggy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN CHRISTMAS BROUGHT MY BELOVED MARIMBAPHONE TO ME.

Sunday letter blog

BLESSED WITH HAPPY ENDINGS