LOVE ONE ANOTHER

  Monday January 18, 2021

Happy New Year to everyone!!!   

Christmas has gone "by" "by", but the memories are still warm in our minds and heats.

In this picture I am enjoying one of the famous New Years drinks to wish for a "Happy New Year!"  And so what if  that was already several days past, lets do it again.  "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Yes, now we are ready to greet one another with January expectations read






Print the Maze below.

   Find the church

   Go to the church

   Write your first name in the church block.

  You will need to find the path from your house to the church,

and also for the young boy at the corner of the house below. 

Grandma doing her pulling the exercise bands.  Peggy is her coach.

She does two sets of 50 pulls each day.  I am glad I don't have to keep going as long as this picture is going.  

Yea Grandma !!!

Step 2: Walk down the hall, around the living room two times.   Rest for a few minutes and then do it again.  Peggy  stays next to her just in case......

















Sometimes we get visitors while Rosalie is doing her exercises.  This day our sweet neighbor, Sister Peck.  She stayed with me one night while Peggy and Bruce were off on a date. 😋

She and her husband live next door to us and always are watching out for our needs.  He also brings  us the Sacrament on Sundays.  We love and appreciate them so very much!

This is a beautiful quilt that she has been working on for many years.... and she says it is NOT almost done.










Peggy and Bruce talk over the survival of his beard. which, by the way, he loves it when it is comfortable and  cuts it back when it is a "pain in the neck!"  They are both are such a big help to me and a good example of an "almost perfect union."

By the way they both love to play "Pickle Ball"!










"Oh how I love to see my wonderful family enjoying being together"!!!

"It is so fun to see & hear their funny & fun games and, equally funny stories about family members.  That  is one thing that stands out with my now adopted wonderful family living with me!"  Also, it seems like they do all the work and I get all the fun!







I am looking over the shoulders of this sweet family and trying to determine what each of them is up to.  Maybe you can help them.

I am trying to figure out whose leg Chanelle is holding while keeping a straight expression on her smiling face.  Peggy  helped me figure it out by enlarging this picture.  Try it and call yourself a magician if that works for you. 😉





=

That pink teddy bear that Channel is holding is the teddy Bear I had when I graduated  from Dixon Junior High School.  She sat on one of the shelves in my computer room for so many years that her fur was very grey when Peggy and Bruce moved in.  Peggy  asked me if she could give her a bath.  I said. "Yes."
You can see she turned out beautiful.
















Now what do you suppose this darling puppy is thinking?  
May be it is, "Are  you going to feed me?  Or "Thanks for the Melody" I love that song.  And so did the people in the "Golden Days."  That is the days when there was no wars going on.















Now which one of Channel's sons is this?  Let's see, he has red hair like I used to have.  He loves stuffed animals.  He has that expression on his face that says, "I bet you can't guess my name."  Well I guess Isaac, because of that beautiful red hair.  Am I right?





Here is our Christmas tree for last December.  You can see on the red material on the floor under the tree there are two manger scenes.  Cindy brought them to me several  years ago.  She takes them with her when she leaves to go back to her home in Medford, Mass. where she is living now.  But while she is visiting Chanelle she lets her children play with them.




Now I am Santa's dwarf helper.  I have everything He needs as we travel all around the world.













This is my favorite picture of all.  Wendell and I worked together about ten  years ago to make this Manger Scene.  That brings back wonderful memories to me.  Now, each Christmas one of our Daughters helps her husband put it together.  This year it was Peggy & Bruce.  They also put the lights in the background.  They did a remarkably beautiful job, another sweet memory for me.











Lots of love, Grandma Christensen, Peggy & Bruce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN CHRISTMAS BROUGHT MY BELOVED MARIMBAPHONE TO ME.

Sunday letter blog

BLESSED WITH HAPPY ENDINGS